Have you just purchased a domain? Found a cheap domain registrar? Want better service from a web hosting provider? Well, these are some reasons someone would want to transfer ownership of a domain name. Mostly, Many People Searching to transfer domain from GoDaddy to Bluehost so, In This article we give you a step-by-step guide along with some helpful tips.
This domain name ownership transfer process is a simple action that involves the current domain name registrar and the new domain name registrar. You can also choose to transfer domains to different accounts under the same registrar.
Some common domain registrars are GoDaddy, Net Firm, and Register.com. Many domain registrars, such as GoDaddy, also offer web hosting services.
While each registrar may have slightly different working procedures, the basics are the same. The process of transferring domain name ownership is quick, straightforward, and requires virtually no technical knowledge as the details of the transfer are handled by the new registrar.
Points to remember Before Transfer domain from GoDaddy to Bluehost
- It is easier and cheaper (sometimes free) to transfer domains from one account to another, under the same registrar. Later, the buyer can transfer it to another registrar, if desired.
- Some domain registrars may charge high fees to transfer ownership, while others may actually refuse to transfer ownership. Read the fine print, or you may regret your decision later.
- Some domain registrars include the cost of domain renewal with the cost of transfer. This can sometimes be cheaper than renewing your domain, especially if you have a costly existing registrar.
- When a domain name is first registered, the owner will have to wait around 60 days, before they can transfer the domain name to another registrar.
- If a domain happens to be involved in a legal matter or if the owner is facing bankruptcy, then the domain name transfer will not be completed.
Buying a domain name is just the first step to creating an online Web presence for your company.
There is much more to be done, like creating an online business strategy, designing a Website, creating content and marketing your website. The Internet is expanding; make sure you use it to grow your profits too!
Important facts you need to know about the domain transfer process
- The transfer process is used when someone wants to use a domain that has already been registered or purchased a website from someone else. It is also commonly used when you want to move your domain to another provider.
- Websites that provide domain registration services also offer domain transfer procedures. Your domain registrar will need access to private and confidential information about you and the person you are transferring the domain to in order for the process to continue.
- The process of transferring a domain has been simplified, especially when done between the same domain hosting providers.
- To access the transfer tool, you need to access the settings and control panel in the Domain Administration part of the domain host’s website. This control panel is usually available with a dedicated menu button accessible on the website.
- When you access the context menu, you will see an option that facilitates domain name transfer. To continue, you must have your contact details and the contact details of the person you are transferring to. You will be asked to fill in this information in order to validate your request.
- To ensure the domain is not stolen, the domain registrar will create a password and send it to your email address. You will need to access your email and receive this security password and enter it in the transfer page. It is designed to authenticate your identity.
- A second security password will be sent to the person receiving the domain. This will also authenticate their identity and allow you to complete the process.
- Fees may be charged for the transfer process, especially when the new domain registrar is different from the previous one.
Step 1 :- First Log in your Bluehost Account.
2 :- Click on Domains.
3 :- To Transfer your Domain, Click On “Transfer Domain”.
Step 4 :- Now Add Your Domain Name to Transfer And Continue.
Step 5 :- Now You have to Enter your EPP Authorization Code to continue it.
If you don’t know how to generate an EPP authentication code for GoDaddy or another company. Then you need to follow all the steps given below. This process will work for all domain companies, but there may be minor changes due to regular company updates.
To Transfer domain from GoDaddy to Bluehost Generate EPP auth code GoDaddy
Step 1 :- Sign into GoDaddy Account.
2 :- Go to my Products And Click on “Manage DNS”.
3 :- Click on “Domain Setting”.
4 :- Now you have to click on “Transfer Domain away from GoDaddy”.
5 :- Check out All Domain Transfer Checklist, Then Click on “Continue with transfer”.
6 :- Now Here You will Get Your “EPP Authorization Code”.
7 :- Now Copy Your “EPP authorization Code” And Now go to Bluehost.
This is the Last phase to transfer domain from GoDaddy to Bluehost.
8 :- Paste Your EPP code And Continue to Transfer Domain.
Step 9:- This is the last step in which you have to place your order to transfer Your Domain.
Here are very Simple steps from where you can easily apply it.
Also, Read it